Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Overwhelmed

I have gotten really bad with keeping up with this blog. It's like I get pregnant and then **poof** I can't keep up with anything. It's very frustrating. I've gotten to the point where I don't even want to look at the computer anymore. Maybe after the wedding this Saturday my brain will clear up. HA! I wouldn't count on it. This past weekend we didn't have the kids. On Saturday Mike took me to the CT Science Center. We had a good time. The food sucked by the 3-D movie was cool. I fell asleep at the end LOL. After we went to check out what was going on right outside. Turns out it was a Jamiacan Food Festival. We walked through it anyway and I got a slushi! On the way home we stopped at Target & Dollar Tree to get things we needed for the wedding. And then to BJ's to order the cakes! Which we have sine cancelled because Alyson wants to make the cake. When we got home we went to play mini golf with Kim and Bill. I came in last. Shocker! Then we went and had yummy ice cream. We ended up getting dinner and bringing it back to their house. But by the time we were done for the day I was ready for B-E-D! Sunday I didn't move. I didn't feel well and started with a headache. And by the time I woke up Monday it was a full blown migraine! Which sucks because I can't take anything for it, just ride it out. Well, the ride didn't end until Tuesday night. So I didn't leave the couch for 2 days. And today I'm back at work and just don't feel good. My dad and Jean are here from FL for the wedding so tonight Mike and I will meet them for dinner. Then I'm going to B-E-D!

No comments:

Post a Comment