Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Little Behind? YOU THINK!

Well it's been 3 months since I've posted! But life with Riley is very, VERY, very busy. And now I'm back to work full time. I have been back for over a month now. It's very hard to leave her everyday. And with being out of the house so much, taking care of the apartment, Family and Riley - there is just no time left. So some things had to suffer. One of those things being this blog. But I'm going to do my best to be more timely in my posting. I enjoy writing and putting up pictures. So I'm going to do this for me. But for this post I'm going to just post the Life of Riley up until now!

Me & Mimi

 Me & Oma

Sleeping in my cool bed (now I'm in a crib)

After my first bath (I like them now tho)

Big brother Gabriel feeding me

My 1st St. Patty's Day

Gabriel and Ian in their first Race

Gabriel won the Race!

I love sleeping on Daddy

1st Trip to the Easter Bunny

Getting ready for my 1st Rock Cats Game

Sleeping :)

Ian's Daycare Concert

Gabriel starting T-Ball

Me & Uncle Samuel

Me & Great Grammy B

Me & Papa Bill

Me & Auntie Marion

Coloring Easter Eggs

Me & Auntie Jan

My carseat

My Easter Onsie

Me & Cousin Lexi

Me & Uncle Wally

First time in a swing

My cool swing from Papa Walt

Me & Uncle Tyler

We went to the Beardsly Zoo

Memorial Day Parade

My new Bumbo!

My first Merry Go Round ride

Me & Titi

At Auntie Tora's Concert

Wearing my brother Ian's sunglasses

Me & Papa Walt

Getting finger printed at Duck Day

Strawberry Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment