Thursday, December 22, 2011

3rd trimester appt

Yesterday I had my first 3rd trimester appointment. I officially now go to appointments every 2 weeks instead of every 3 weeks. And my next appointment we will have an ultra sound to check Riley's growth. I'm excited to get another picture of her!

At this appointment I talked about the horrible heartburn I've been getting. And yes, I eat Tums like candy. But I barely sleep at night as it is because I'm getting up to pee every 20 minutes, and even more with horrible heartburn. So I asked if there was anything I could take before bed to help with that. And I was told Zantac was good to take.
And you better bet I took it last night. Too bad this crap isn't cheaper. But it sure does work! I didn't wake up once with heartburn. Still woke up 10 million times to pee, but not with heartburn.

Also, on Saturday I had my 2nd 1 hour glucose test to check for Gestational Diabetes. And if I passed this one I don't have to take anymore. If I failed then I have to do a 3 hour one! And I hear the drink for that once has 2 times as much sugar.



But luckily I passed the test! No more worries. No more of that nasty horrible drink and feeling like I'm gonna pass out!

No comments:

Post a Comment