Wednesday, December 7, 2011

November Recap

I guess I better hurry up and do my November recap before December is over. Man, time is going by way too fast. Savanna turned 8 this month. Mike and I got her a bike for her birthday. Hopefully her mother will take a picture of her on it so we can see. We had 3 baby doctor appointments this month. 2 were regular appointments that I have every 3 weeks. And we had another anatomy scan. They couldn't get certain measurements the first time. This time they just pushed and punched on me for almost 2 hours until she would cooperate. And this was also the appointment where I was accepted into the trial for Yale.

Mike's football ended in November. Their last game was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The week before that they played in Waterbury and I went with him for the first time. With the snow storm in October, trick or treating was rescheduled to the first Saturday in November. Mike took Victoria. They met up with his family and the kids got tons of candy.

Victoria got High Honors on the honor roll and Student of the Semester this month! I had a seminar at the Aqua Turf. They had breakfast and I got a seat near the potty!!! Joey also had a birthday this month. We gave him his gift on Thanksgiving!

And thanks to Captain O we were able to take the boys and Victoria to a Quinnipiac Boys Basketball Game. They played the Navy Midshipmen. And better yet, they won 78-58! All the kids had a good time.

Let's see what December brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment