Saturday, February 4, 2012

January Recap


Victoria turned 13 years old on the 1st! We had a small party at her house, and she had ice cream cupcakes. Awesome. It was also Bill's birthday this month. We went over to his party. They all played 31, and in the end Mike won!

Mike and I went out to dinner with Mom and Victoria twice this month. Victoria had a chorus concert at school. She did very well. You can tell she is still very shy though.

Mike was able to get the car starter fixed in my truck finally. And I actually made time to get my hair cut! I also started back up with Therapy. So far it's going well.

I had 2 monthly OB appointments for Riley. And I also had to go to the Cardiologist twice this month. The first time they did an EKG which was fine and the second time was for an echo cardiogram. Not so pleasant, but I got the call a few hours after that everything was fine!

Only 5 and a half more weeks before baby is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment