Sunday, February 19, 2012

Riley Update!

As of now I go to the doctor every week. UGH! And the appointments are almost an hour and a half! First I get an UltraSound. So they are always checking the size of the baby. As of Wednesday she weighed 6 pounds and 9 ounces. That could totally explain why I'm in more pain and feel like I'm carrying a bowling ball. After that they do a NST (non stress test). It is supposed to take 15 minutes. They are just looking at the heart rate. But if you lose the heart rate then you keep going until you get enough of a reading. Wednesday I was on the machine for 30 minutes. She just didn't want to cooperate. It looks like at rest she is 127 and they said it's pretty good. Then of course you have to have the regular check up with the doctor. This appointment I had to have the Group B Strep Test. Let me just tell you, they should really warn you about that test before they give it. I know it has to be done, but for the love of all things holy, a warning would have been nice! Now I just wait for the results!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment