Friday, September 9, 2011

Senior Texting

Because more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting, there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code). If you have reached the magical golden number of 50 or above, you qualify and these are the codes for you:

ATD ~ At the doctor's

BFF ~ Best friend fell

BTW ~ Bring the wheelchair

CUATSC ~ See you at the senior center

FWIW ~ Forgot where I was

FYI ~ Found your insulin

GGPBL ~ Gotta go, pacemaker battery low

GHA ~ Got heartburn again

HGBM ~ Had good bowel movement

IMHO ~ Is my hearing-aid on?

LMDO ~ Laughing my dentures out

LOL ~ Living on lipitor

OMSG ~ Oh my! Sorry, gas

ROFL-CGU ~ Rolling on the floor laughing, Can't get up

SGGP ~ Sorry, gotta go poop

TTYL ~ Talk to you louder

WAITT ~ Who am I talking to?

WTP ~ Where's the prunes?

GGLKI ~ Gotta go, laxative kicking in

No comments:

Post a Comment