Friday, September 30, 2011

September Recap...

Mike's football season started with the Hawks. The regular Football season started. Stupid Giants, Go Broncos and Jets :) I went to breakfast with my mom and sister. We haven't done that in a long time. Mike and I went to the Funny Bone and saw Steven White who was absolutely hilarious! We were able to take the kids to one more Rock Cats game. It was the first game I was at that they won, of course that game I wanted them to lose because they were playing the AA Yankees! Gabriel started Kindergarden. We took all the kids to the St. Michael's Fair in Naugatuck. They played games and rode the train. Gabriel's fish died :( And we went and he picked out a new one. Victoria and I went to the Women's Expo and got free pens! We took the kids to Lake Compounce one last time before the end of the season. We had 2 appointments for the baby this month. The heart beat was found easily and sounded good each time. I had to take a 1 hour Glucose test, which I passed with flying colors. I started swimming 2 days a week at work. I'm so tired, I don't want to go but after I get in the pool I'm glad I pushed myself. We ate at Glenwood a few times. I hadn't been there in years. I LOVE THE HOT DOGS! LOL. We took the kids to the Big E. We were there all day. We saw a Magic Show there and the parade. The kids petted animals and went on rides. We ate of course :) We went to Sliders for Park's birthday. I had never been there. The wings were awesome. Gabriel started soccer. And we went to Lexi's birthday party. The Yankees are moving on to the Play Offs! Let's hope this year is better than last. It was a very busy month. I wonder how busy October will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment