Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Summer winding down

Friday we took the boys and Victoria to the St. Michael's Fair on the green. They all rode the train and did the bouncy houses. The boys played games and got tattos. There wasn't much else to do so we headed to the pet store. Gabriel's fish died during the week so he picked out another blue fish. By the time we got home it was time for night night!

Saturday Victoria and I were up early and went to Hartford for the CT Women's Expo. It was so hot in the building! We went up and down the aisles pretty quickly and got a bunch of free pens. Then Mike and the boys met us in Bristol. We went to McDonald's for lunch. Then headed to Lake Compounce for the final trip of the year. They all went on tons of rides. We ate dinner there and then headed home. The boys needed a bath, and then it was bed time!

Sunday Mike dropped off the boys early in the morning. Then it was football all day, so I watch A Baby Story in the bedroom. I was so tired from the busy couple of days, I ended up napping.

Monday was back to work as usual but I had a baby appt. They used the doppler and I was able to hear the babies heart beat again. And I have to go back in 3 weeks, but do a glucose test first, UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment