Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Too much on my mind....

My Mom wants to throw the baby shower. After thinking about it, I decided that it was a great idea for her to do it. This will be her first granddaughter and something she really wants to do. We have decided on colors and a theme for the shower. Mike and I want to have a Jack & Jill shower. We are just finishing up the guest list. It is all very exciting. We will have to go do registeries soon.

We don't have the boys for Halloween this year, so we are just taking Victoria tricker treating. We will all be together for the babies first Halloween.

And Mike and I have decided to do Thanksgiving at our house again this year. It went well last year, and this year we have the boys. It's just easier to be home.

I've been watching a lot of A Baby Story. And of course the parents talk about any past issues they've had. So now I'm hearing about Miscarriages and Stillborns between week 19 and 33. It's making me nuts. I'm 19 weeks and I was starting to feel better. Now I'm all stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment