Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Groundhog is a dang liar!

How can I possibly believe a ground hog? How??? He was only able to even get out through the hole because people were nice enough to shovel the snow!!! I believe nothing he says. Spring comes the same time each year. It's just a date, the weather may or may not co-operate. This year, who the heck knows what's going to happen. 

See what all this weather is doing? It's making people angry and pesimistic. Not that I wasn't like that before, but others weren't and they are now. And you can't even try to be optimistic because as soon as you do, here comes another freaking storm! 

So bundle up, get out the sleds. Make sure you have a shovel, de-icer is a good idea. Stock up on soup. Apologize in advance to your love ones for how bitchy you have been and how bitchy you are going to be. The next month forecast ain't looking too bright! 

 

1 comment:

  1. and that is exactly why I moved to Florida. As far as the groundhog goes, I'm glad he called for early Spring. I don't know how much more of the 70's and 80's I can take. :)

    ReplyDelete