Saturday, February 5, 2011

If I ever needed a team of Commando's to protect me...No I'm not kidding.

I don't sleep much, so I think about a lot of stupid crap. What if I ever needed to put together my own crew of people to protect me in some insane situation? Every now and then, in conversation, Mike and I will be like "that's a guy you would want on your Commando Squad". Of course, these are characters in a movie or on television. Not the Actor as himself in real life. It would be very interesting to see who everyone would have in their "Commando Squad". 

Here is my Squad...(in no particular order)

~ Jack Bauer (24) - The man is pretty much capable of anything. Even bit the neck off of a man.

~ Tig (Sons of Anarchy) - Seen him take a bite out of a man or two during a scuffle.

~ Michael Weston (Burn Notice) Ummm...He's a Spy and can take on any identity. Hello!

~ Jason Bourne (Bourne Trilogy) He has training he's not even aware of.

~ Sgt. Martin Riggs (Lethal Weapon's) He pretty much has nothing to live for.

~ Det. John McClaine (Die Hards) Also has a death wish.

~ Charlie Wax (From Paris with Love) He's crazy so that helps, and will make that call when needed.

~ Mike Lowery (Bad Boys) - Not afraid to shoot first to get his answers.

~ Bryan Mills (Taken) - He has skills that makes him a nightmare for everyone.

~ Stewie Griffin (Family Guy) - We can use his arsenal.



These can be our back up guys...

 ~ Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones) - I disagree, this one is for Mike.
~ John Doe (Se7en) - Also for Mike.
~ Det. Elliot Stabler (Law & Order SVU) - He has a crazy side...But he also plays a crazy character in Oz that I think would be better.
~ Tobias Beecher (Oz) - Definately after he lost his mind. He is crazy and he will do anything.
~ John Casey (Chuck) - He likes guns and fighting.


I'm sure there is someone I missed.

2 comments:

  1. Vic Macky was the man, but did getting caught and being regulated to a desk job make him lose his coolness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And like you said to me...The A-Team! How on earth did we forget them. DUH!

    ReplyDelete