Friday, February 4, 2011

No...I don't remember life before my cell phone. But thanks for asking

Why is it still shocking to people that I have my cell phone with me all the time? It is my only phone number, the only way people can call me. No home phone, hello! And how many people say "why don't you just call them instead of texting?" The simple answer, I don't want to talk to them! If I text it gets rid of the akward having to end the conversation. You can ask what you want to know and then just be done. You can just say something funny and move on. You can tell them about a party with out sending an invite in the mail.

My phone does so much more than make calls. Heck, I don't even really use it to make calls. I use it for texting, email, internet, facebook. Pretty much everything BUT calling someone. There are apps on my phone that make it a necessary part of my life now. And to think, a year ago I had just a regular cell phone. That was until The Momma and Bear bought me the Iphone for my bday. Thanks you guys :)

Now the Iphone is crapping the bed but I would never go back to anything less capable. I need my apps, I need my touch screen. I NEED IT!

There are apps that are fun, and apps that are necessary and apps that, well you get the picture.

These are my "Have to Have"...in no particular order

~ Facebook
~ MLB.com (DUH)
~ EBay
~ PayPal
~ Netflix
~ ProWrestling
~ Yahoo Music
~ Yellow Pages
~ IMDB

"Ones that are Fun"

~ Boggle
~ Scrabble
~ 3 Peak
~ Bejeweled 2

And the ones that You definately keep that come with the phone

Texting, Email, Camera, Messengers, Photos, Maps, Contacts, Google


Are there any I'm missing????

2 comments:

  1. Having Sprint I also love my nascar and sprint NFL.
    ANd oh yeah ESPN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having the exclusive nascar sprint contract thingy would be the only draw to Sprint. I love me some racing!!!

    ReplyDelete