Thursday, May 19, 2011

Almost clean!!!

LOL. What a crazy thought! Me, on no medication!!! Who would have ever thought...Certainly not I. I'm completely off 4 of the 5 meds. 1 more week and I'll be ALL done!!! I'm not exactly sure how I'm feeling yet. I guess only time will tell. I know that this is best for me and I'm proud of myself for finally taking this HUGE step! All that medication was like one more reminder of a life that I'm trying to leave behind. I know it's not going to be easy, but life isn't. And I will just have to be very aware of my feelings and do what I can to keep the Migraines away!!! So far we have been doing pretty good. The weather isn't helping any. But other than that, I'm doing better than I expected.

I'm trying to keep my stress down. But isn't that when EVERYTHING happens!!! And I don't want to be like "can you please keep all that to yourself, I can't handle it right now". That's just not me. And people come to me and I want them to feel like they can. UGH! I will just have to figure out how to deal with it all! And believe me, I will figure it out. I've made it through what I've made it through so far, I can do this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment