Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Unhappy Miserable Bitching Pains In the Ass!

Can you tell I'm at work? I'm so tired of people who always whine and complain. Who think they are the only ones who are busy! People who think it's okay to constantly be disrespectful to everyone!!! And then they have the guts to get an attitude when you are in a bad mood and are sitting at your desk talking to yourself. UGH! Atleast I'm sitting at my desk talking to myself instead of taking it out on everyone else. If you are that miserable and that unhappy, RETIRE already. Instead of constantly reminding everyone about how you don't need to work, or don't want to work, DON'T WORK! Stop complaining. Yes, you have been here 15 years, yes you know what you are doing. But NO, you don't get to be a bitch and tell everyone what to do all the time. And I don't want to hear your damn mouth anymore! Please do us all a favor, shut up and just do your job like the rest of us...Is that so hard? On top of everything else, I now have double work because you have been making so many mistakes they have me checking your work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment