Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sick...blah

I'm so tired of being sick! I felt funny on Friday, but I wake up Saturday morning and WHAM! I'm sicker than a dog. And this weekend we had beautiful weather and I'm stuck in the house not wanting to move. 2 more days and I'm off all my medications. I'll be just taking my vitamins and allergy pills. YEA ME!!! Last night we watched Easy A on Netflix. It was hilarious! I had no idea what it was about but the actress is good. Now I want to read The Scarlet Letter! After we started to watch the History of Wrestlemania. Also, very interesting! We have also started watching The History of Baseball. Last night we finished the first movie. It is on VHS! Can you believe??? Mike almost crapped himself. But it's educational and knowledge is power. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment