Friday, May 20, 2011

TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday! I made it through another work week. Almost, I have until 4:30 before I can leave. And then the weekend...I need to just stay in bed! I'm so tired. And I've been going to bed early and reading before I go to sleep. I just don't know what's going on. I'm sure I'm fine. Maybe I'm just getting old! Today is the start of week 3 (the last week) of me coming off my medication. I'm very proud of myself. I can't wait until it's all done!

I have so much on my mind. And it seems like everyone around me is going through something right now. I'm trying to help, and be there. But at the same time it's taking it's toll on me. It just seems like it's all happening at once right now. I just need to keep my head up and help them how I can, but make sure I'm taking care of myself.

Last night, Janice and I listened to this whole family hostage situation in Manchester go down on the police scanner. The situation was not good but it was so awesome listening to it like that and talking to her about it through facebook. It was pretty intense with the swat team and a negotiator! The family had pit bulls. It all started with a police officer getting shot...and thankfully he is doing ok! But in the end, he let his family out and once they were clear, the sniper shot his ass and that was it. He's dead and one of the pitbulls was taken to the animal hospital with 3 gun shot wounds. The family told the police that the dogs were not friendly...Thank goodness no one got hurt!

Everyone keeps talking about how tomorrow is the end of the world, or the rapture. It's all a bunch of crap! Just let it go. And when Sunday comes you will all look like asses. Especially if it's the rapture, I know I'm safe, LOL but I guess we will see who is left! And if you read the bible you would know that GOD doesn't even know when the second coming is...Ummm so if he doesn't know, how do we? I'm glad those people didn't waste their life savings on those billboards. And if it's the rapture, it doesn't happen so that it's obvious. That would defeat the purpose of people giving themselves over to GOD. You don't want to do it out of fear. So let's rethink this and give me another date! They have been predicting the end of time since the beginning of time...Move on!




No comments:

Post a Comment