Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time is flying right now

I just can't believe it's already half way through May! Baseball is in full swing. We had our Engagement party. My birthday has come and gone. Mother's day. Spring. Went to my first Wrestling event! Circus. So much has happened! We are now working on wedding details and getting ready for beautiful weather. Time is just passing so fast. Next thing you know it will be time for the wedding! We are so not ready yet...way too much to do! Life is just getting so crazy. So much we want to do and need to do. But I guess that's what makes it fun. Working where I work and doing what I do, the one thing that I know is that you need to live each day as if it's your last and make sure the people you love know it. And I really hate being at work!  

No comments:

Post a Comment