Thursday, May 26, 2011

June...Oh June

June is such a crazy month. Tons of birthdays...Jen, EE, Kyle & Gabriel. Anniversaries...Mom & Hal will be married for 13 years. Mike & I will be together for 1 year. The annual family outing to Englishtown for DRAG RACING!!! Kids get out of school. The weather is beautiful so you are constantly keeping busy.
June 5th, 2011...Englishtown New Jersey
Every year, Wally, Dad and I go. And we always have assorted guests. LOL. Mike will be coming this year. His first Drag Racing event! I'm so excited to share it with him. And we will have to get the boys shirts while we are there. Hopefully he will be as enthralled as I am with it. If not, it's not for everyone. But I LOVE IT!
So many birthdays!!! Instead of the "Christmas Club", I should have started a birthday club, just for the month of June. There is just so many birthdays. We are doing a birthday party for Gabriel. He is going to be 5! How awesome is that...We are going to have it at the park and it's going to be pirates. Who doesn't love pirates????

Mom and Hal will be married for 13 years...Man. That's a long time. LOL. I can't wait to celebrate my 1 year with Mike, but better yet, I can't wait until next year when we can celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary...I'm so excited! Never could have imagined I would have found someone so wonderful after being miserable for so long. I thank GOD everyday I was strong enough to finally leave, and I was rewarded with my Mike!!!

And the beautiful weather means we can be outside. Swimming, Rock Cats Games, Quassy, Fairs, Carnivals. So much we can do now! Go to the park and have a picnic. Go to Quassy on Friday nights when it's 50 cent rides. The Drive In! Rock Cats Games with the boys. Hanging at the Pool with Baby! This year is gonna be awesome! How can you not love June????



No comments:

Post a Comment