Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blogger Challenge Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself



I know the picture is horrible!

15 interesting facts about me???

1. My name is Margaret, but my nickname is Peggy...Don't ask!
2. I met the man of my dreams a year ago...And we are getting married in 2 months!
3. I absolutely love to read and listen to music.
4. Huge YANKEES! fan.
5. I love nascar and drag racing.
6. I used to be a fish when it came to summer time and being in the pool. I didn't go swimming 1 time last year, I can't wait for the damn pool to be open!
7. I swear like a truck driver. And for the most part I'm okay with it.
8. I don't let people in easily, which also means I don't have many friends. Gotta protect myself!
9. I am an SUV lover, yes, even with these gas prices. I have an escape and hope to get something bigger!
10. I love spending time with my fiance. I never wanted to spend so much time with someone!
11. I am finally DRUG FREE (Medication).
12. I am a certified Medical Biller and Code, LOVE IT!
13. I played the flute for YEARS, after my accident in 1997, I never touched my flute again.
14. I want to learn sign language.
15. I'm always here if someone needs to talk.

I know, wasn't that super exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment