Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ridiculous Baby Products

Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator In case the picture doesn't explain it for you, the parent is supposed to suck the snot from their baby's nose via a small plastic tube. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.


Zaky Pillow

The Zaky Pillow has made the list again as it is undeniably one of the creepier baby products on the market. I cannot imagine how startling it would be to check on your sleeping baby only to discover a giant pair of disembodied muppet hands cradling him or her.


My Pee Pee Bottle

No, your eyes aren't fooling you. It's a pee pee bottle. Please don't buy this. The risk of confusing it for a water filled bottle is too great.


 Breastfeeding Bra for Dads

Nooooo! My eyes, my eyes! I'm all for hand-on dads, but this is taking things a little too far. Good thing it's a joke. Gotcha!
 The Babykeeper Basic

There are no words

The Baby Snuggie by Peekaru

Listen, all mothers make certain fashion sacrifices in the name of comfort. We have to draw the line somewhere. This is inexcusable.

No comments:

Post a Comment