Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Detox SuckS!!!

I'm going on week 2 of Detox from my meds. I feel so horrible! I hate it!!! On top of that, I hate being more broke than usual from all the dr appointments and not being able to get to work. It just makes everything that much harder. Right now I'm on FMLA to cover my ass for those days when I need to leave early or can't get in. But I hope that everything from here on is easier.
We had so many plans for this past weekend. But between the weather, money and me feeling like crap we didn't do anything. Friday we were going to go the Carnival for the Bethany Fire Department. But we didn't have much money so we had a free code for a Block Buster Express Movie. We did that instead. We got Shrek Forever After. The movie was so cute, but started to skip every 30 seconds so that was a bust. Saturday Mike had to work for awhile. The original plan was to go to the Strawberry Festival in Cheshire & then go to The Carousel Museum. But the weather was kinda iffy and I felt HORRIBLE...Oh and money. 


So Saturday everyone just hung out at home. The boys watched Happily Never After 2. Very cute! Of course Gabriel had to test me. So his attitude when down hill from there. He was not good this weekend at all! Sunday we only had them until 12 so we didn't do anything. I ended up getting really sick in the afternoon. Nasty. Then I fell asleep! He went to work and when I woke up I decided to go in the pool. Victoria was there so we dived for the diving sticks and stuff. 



Of course though it didn't take long for me to be sick to my stomach again. So I went home, changed and just vegged. Then it was time to do work! GROSS!!! I hate working from home. I just don't know why. I hate working in period. LOL. Monday I didn't even make it in to work. I was still so sick. I worked from home for a few hours. I had to do calls with software companies. So much fun. When Mike got home I was passed out again, so he decided to nap too. :) Then we took my car to get the emissions done, looked at cell phones at the mall (I may finally get one I don't hate :)) and we went to Office Depot to get the envelopes for our wedding invites. Maybe now I'll get in gear and get them out soon! But of course, stamps are expensive!!!




I finally broke down on Monday night and picked up the prescription from the dr. It's a med that is supposed to help me through my detox. I didn't want to take anything but I have to be able to function. I hope to only need the 1 pill! I felt better Tuesday and was able to get to work and do a full day! But by the time I got home I was exhausted and felt like crap. I'm at work again Wednesday, and it's half way through the day which is when I start to fade. I'm gonna try to push myself through tho! 


1 comment: