Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blogger Challenge Day 13

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Well this could be a long list of letters! So I'm going to do something alittle different and make it more of a letter to someone I have needed to write a letter to!

Dear Ex-husband,

You have caused me more pain in my life than I can even state. You were just evil to me no matter how much I did! You were always fishing and hunting, but expected me to be at home waiting for you and on you. You were so emotionally abusive, I unfortunately will carry that with me forever. I'm more upset with myself sometimes for letting it go on for 12 years, instead of getting out early. I'm pissed that you decided after I finally left you, that THAT would be the time to go and get diagnoised with Bipolar and put on meds. Why wasn't I good enough for you to do that while we were together? Why did I have to deal with the bastard everyday! What did I do to deserve you being so damn mean all the time? Honestly I didn't even realize how bad it was until I left. I didn't realize that I was so unhappy, or that everyone was seeing what was going on. I thought I had become good at hiding it. And I just wish I could get rid of all that you have done that stays with me still today. I hate you!

Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment