Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job! ... It's not working :(

Somedays I wish I had the money in the bank so that I couldn't just walk out the door! I am a Medical Biller and Coder, 1st/3rd Party Billing Administrator and aparently my bosses personal bitch! Most of the time I don't care, I know he's lazy and can't do anything for himself. Other times I just want to scream. "I'm trying to do my work, but I'll stop and go mail your bills." When they want to go over what I've been doing I get frustrated and pissed because if I wasn't doing all the little petty shit, I could actually be ahead of the game. Amazing, I know. But they will never see it that way.

My boss is one of the worlds most disorganized people. He is just a slob and his work station is always a mess. But he doesn't see it! Last night before he left aparently someone dropped off Cash from the store that day. Amazingly enough, it wasn't in our locked area this morning. But in his pea brain, he saw me take it off his desk to put it in the drawer!!! Ummmm no. I didn't and I never do. But he refuses to accept that 1. he lost it or 2. he left it on his desk overnight and poof! it's gone. So for the past hour we have been searching the office. I don't mind helping but STOP TELLING ME I PUT IT IN THE DRAWER!!! So we have gone through the whole office, he's gone through my work station 2 times. I got nothing to hide, there is nothing there. Then we emptied everyone's bags from yesterday, AMAZINGLY it wasn't there either.

But from his desk he keeps telling me to keep looking because it didn't go too far! Well who the hell knows where it went. And I'm not looking for it anymore! ASS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Disorganized people drive me nuts too. How frustrating! Check out my blog at http://morethanjustamomma.blogspot.com/. You might get a laugh. I swear some days it's either laugh or cry.

    ReplyDelete