Thursday, June 23, 2011

Unpredictable

Sometimes I wonder if I should have gone off all the meds. I don't think I act any different, but  I guess it's an excuse. If I wasn't on the meds that would explain why I'm so pissed. But it doesn't. I would have gotten this pissed on the meds too. I'm just so sick of everything. And I mean EVERYTHING! I'm tired of Mike being so un-confrontational. When something needs to be dealt with, DEAL WITH IT! I'm tired of the bitch he had kids with. And yes I take it out on him, b/c he decided to have kids with her. And he doesn't confront her about anything. Unless I get super pissed and then he does just because I'm angry. You should do it b/c you are pissed not b/c I'm pissed and you don't want to hear it. I'm tired of her and her fucking mom always getting to do EVERYTHING with the boys. They don't let us do anything unless we plan it 30 weeks in advance. It's absolutely ridiculous. And now they are all going to live together! Oh good fucking LORD! I just can't stand it. I'm tired of having to hear Gabriel tell me how he loves his Daddy 3rd....3rd! After Mommy and Mema. Just fucking ridiculous. I'm tired of having no god damn money. Always being behind. It's really starting to piss me off. "You gotta take care of yourself" YEAH well that's why I'm fucking broke. The flipping co-pays and then my deductible. And then the missing of work b/c I feel like I'm dying. And when I'm not at work I'm not getting paid. It's just too much. Too much shit and I just can't deal anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment