Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Horrible Neck!

UGGGHHHH! My neck is killing me. It started out of no where on Thursday. On my way home from work I was just sitting there with a headache and BAM! No reason, no nothing. And I've been in such pain since then. This lack of sleep is killing me. I can't barely get out of the car now! We are supposed to go to drag races in NJ on Sunday. But I'm not sure I can make tha trip this year :( My neck is so bad!!!

After Mike picked up the boys yesterday we had them take a nap and then we went to Hop Brook Lake. I've never been there and that is where we are getting married. I finally was able to see the area we have reserved.

My phone sucks!

We took Boomer with us. The boys played baseball and soccer. And then they rode their bikes! It was such a beautiful day. Would have been nice if I wasn't in so much pain!!!!






Then we went to McDonald's for dinner and Friendly's for ice cream. It was definitely bath time when we got home. I bought the boys each their own towels. Gabriel loves sharks and Ian loves puppys!
And right before bed they played swords with Papa Walter!

He always looks so happy

Today was definitely low key. I didn't sleep again. The boys are hyper as ever! Daddy bought everyone donuts and munchkins! The boys went to Joey's soccer game and brought Boomer. I couldn't go because I'm just in too much pain.

And after nap time they had a present from Papa Hal! Pez dispensers of Lightning and Mater.

Now that everything has calmed down, let's hope that my neck feels better so I can go tomorrow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment